Your health and safety is our #1 priority. We are committed to:
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in high traffic areas regularly
- frequent hand washing for employees
- offering contactless debit/credit
- following provincial guidelines
In-store shopping is available.
Masks are mandatory. If you are unable to wear a mask, please order online or call for curbside assistance.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit in-store.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Canada. You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff.
If you do enter our store, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after entering.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and at checkout.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- No shaking of hands, hugging, or touching.
- Masks are mandatory. If you are unable to wear a mask, please order online or call for curbside assistance.
Thanks for helping to keep us all healthy and safe.