- Helps support healthy LDL levels.*
- Formulated with Cholesstrinol™, a patented proprietary formula composed of polymethoxylated flavones (from orange peel) and tocotrienol concentrate (from African oil palm).
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels and blood glucose levels.*
- Provides antioxidants to help defend against free radical damage to cells.
- Ideal for cleansing the arteries and promoting overall heart health.*
- GMO free and allergen free.
- Must help or money refunded.
Cholesstrinol™ has been shown to promote healthy levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, which are both vital to cardiovascular health. Cholesstrinol™ is an ideal nutritional starting point for anyone seeking to naturally support heart and circulatory wellness. Safe for long-term use, Cholesstrinol™ has been extensively researched over the past twelve years. Cholesstrinol™ consists of two key types of beneficial bioactive compounds:
Polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs): PMFs have been shown to influence the levels of enzymes and proteins used in the production and function of LDLs (low-density lipoproteins) and triglycerides. PMFs also help support liver function, further promoting normal triglyceride levels.*
Tocotrienols: Relatives of the vitamin E family, tocotrienols are highly active antioxidants like PMFs. These compounds in particular are believed to modulate the function of a specific enzyme called HMG-CoA reductase, which has been linked to cholesterol balance.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.