Feverfew is a native to Europe, but has since been naturalized to North America. It is a strongly aromatic herb that has gained popularity since the 1970s for its medicinal benefits.
Lemongrass is a herb grass with a strong citrus flavor and aroma. Its ability to blend with other herbs has made it a popular addition to many tea blends.
Feverfew and Lemongrass combine to complement each other, creating a unique blend with a gentle lemon flavour.
Organic Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)
Organic Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!