Drink to your health! There are over 200 biologically-active components like vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides that are naturally found in aloe vera and offer overall great health benefits. These benefits include: maintaining healthy digestion and regularity; antioxidant and immune health support, as well as improved nutrient absorption. The addition of Aloesorb™ in Lily of the Desert’s brand of aloe vera juices maximizes the efficacy of those benefits.
- Support healthy digestion
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce harmful toxins
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Enhance antioxidant support
- Balance stomach acidity naturally
- Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort
- Made with 99.7% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
Should I use Whole Leaf or Inner Fillet?
While both products will work well for supporting your digestion, immune system, antioxidants and reducing nitrates; the Whole Leaf products, when tested, showed a slight superiority maximizing benefits in clinical studies performed. The Inner Fillet products have a milder taste.