Contains no added gluten, dairy, corn, nuts, soya, eggs, wheat or yeast.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 15 ml daily. Avoid taking at bedtime.
Direction of use: Take 15 ml or mix with half a glass of water or juice. Take with food. Use the calibrated measuring cup provided to obtain an accurate dosage. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Duration of use: Use for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ ulcers, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, are taking anticoagulant agents, anti inflammatory agents or antibiotics or before having surgery or if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction or if you are taking anti platelet medication or blood thinners.
• Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
• Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy), Nausea, vomiting & diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use & consult a health care practitioner.
• Sensitive individuals may experience allergic reactions. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Umbelliferae (carrot, celery) family.
• If you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
• Celery seed may increase UV light sensitivity; limit excess exposure to ultraviolet rays (e.g. sunbathing or tanning salons) for prolonged periods while using this product.
• If you have a kidney disorder, do not use. Known adverse reactions: Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion.
Note: This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the colour and taste are normal and do not affect the quality