Contains no artificial colour, dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, eggs or nuts. Contains no beef or pork products.
Suggested Use: Adults: 30 ml once daily.
Direction of use: Take with food. Take with 100 ml of water or orange juice. Use the calibrated measuring cap provided to obtain an accurate dosage. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer | gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents, antiinflammatory agents or antibiotics or before having surgery | allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato) | taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance | a kidney disorder, or are taking cardiac medications (e.g. cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications), or if you have faecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever | taking blood thinners or antiplatelet medication, or if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, a history of kidney stones, any type of acute infection or high blood pressure.
• Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) or a laxative effect has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
• Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhoea.
• Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis), abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, hemorrhoids or diarrhoea.
• If you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting, consult a health care practitioner.
• Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Known adverse reactions: Some people may experience a flushing, burning, tingling or itching sensation on the face, arms or chest.
Note: This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the colour and taste are normal and do not affect the quality of the product.