Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Fructose, Xanthan Gum, natural orange flavour. Contains no added artificial colours, dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, eggs or nuts. Contains no beef or pork products.
Suggested Use: Adults: 30 ml once daily.
Direction of use: Take with food. Take with 100 ml of water or orange juice. Use the calibrated measuring cap provided to obtain an accurate dosage. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have impaired liver function | taking sulfonamides (PABA) and blood thinners, if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, a history of kidney stones, cardiovascular disease, an estrogen-dependent cancer, diabetes, if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc.) or if you are taking immunosuppressants | have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato) | have gastrointestional lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics or before having surgery | have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer.
• Discontinue use if you experience a prolonged flushing, burning, tingling or itching sensation on the face, arms or chest
• Take with food. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking Tetracyclines. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult a health care practitioner if you are unsure whether or not you are taking adequate copper. • Herbs may cause transient adverse effects such as nausea, vomiting and GI distress due to a variety of constituents. Caution should be used in individuals having known allergies to plants.
• Consult a doctor before use if you have serious or known medical conditions.
• Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
• Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Do not use if you have a copper storage or metabolism disorder, such as Wilson’s disease.
Note: This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the colour and taste are normal and do not affect the quality of the product.