There’s no better way to strengthen your children’s immune system naturally than with Deep Immune® Kids – a streamlined, great-tasting version of our Deep Immune® Original formula made especially for children.
An adaptogenic liquid formula, Deep Immune® Kids supports and fortifies the immune system by restoring the innate balance of your child’s body to where it is at its strongest and most vigorous. Take daily to provide protection and peace of mind as socialization increases. Featuring
• Astragalus, clinically proven to be effective in dealing with impaired immunity
• Coupled with codonopsis, a first class tonic herb that enhances immune function
• With whey and vegetable glycerine for a taste that children love (allergen free)
Who It’s For:
• Those who want a daily tonic for their children that keeps the immune system balanced, because a balanced immune system is their strongest immune system
• Anyone who wants to lessen their children’s tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses (an under-active immune system)
• Anyone who wants to reduce excess inflammation and strong reactions e.g. allergies or eczema (an over-active immune system)
• Those who want to provide their children with a vital aid to staying healthy over the long term
Medicinal Ingredients: Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Whey, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Children (2-4 years): 0.75-1 mL (22-30 drops);
Children (5-9 years): 1-1.5 mL (30-45 drops);
Children & Adolescents (10-14 years): 2-3 mL (60-90 drops);
Adults & adolescents (15 & over): 4.5-6 mL (135-180 drops).
All doses should be taken 2 times daily in a little water or juice on an empty stomach.
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.