For those of you who can’t take advantage of the tremendous health benefits of our Deep Immune® Original on account of health issues with hypertension, there’s no better way to strengthen your immune system naturally than with Deep Immune® Licorice-free–a uniquely formulated remedy that has proven highly effective for more than 30 years.
A balanced immune system is your strongest immune system. An adaptogenic formula, Deep Immune® supports and fortifies the immune system by restoring the body’s innate balance. This makes Deep Immune® Licorice-free an extraordinarily valuable and versatile remedy for the broad range of immune challenges that come with life in the modern world.
• Featuring 7 powerful herbs
• Highlighted by astragalus, clinically proven to be effective in dealing with impaired immunity
• Includes codonopsis eleuthero, and reishi, first class tonic herbs that enhance immune function
Who It’s For:
• Those who can’t take Deep Immune® Original because they have hypertension or are at risk of it
• Those who want to remain vigilant and keep their immune system balanced by taking our Deep Immune Licorice-free liquid daily, because a balanced immune system is a healthy immune system
• Anyone who wants to lessen the tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses (an under-active immune system)
• Anyone who wants to reduce excess inflammation and strong reactions e.g. allergies or eczema (an over-active immune system)
• Those preferring the superior absorption of a liquid
Medicinal Ingredients: Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body), Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum, fruit), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit), White Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala, rhizome), Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 2.5-3 mL (75-90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are breastfeeding; if you have an immune disorder; if you are taking immunosuppressants. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.